Chemistry.com Review – Site Overview: Chemistry.com was created 2001 by the owners of Match.com in order to compete with eHarmony.com’s ultra-successful auto-matchmaking system. For such a large task they needed someone who understood the basic principles of love – and so, they hired Dr. Helen Fisher, a prominent relationship expert, to come up with a system that could create the best, and longest lasting, matches possible.
Since its birth in 2001, Chemistry has refined its matchmaking system hundreds of times and it claims to have the most successful matchmaking system available.
Chemistry.com – Quick Facts:
|Active Members:||14 million|
|Matchmaking Style:||Dr. Helen Fisher's Famous "Love Algorithm"|
|Match Delivery:||No searching matches – Automated matches only|
|Matchmaking Similar To:||eHarmony.com|
|Looking for:||Long-term and Marriage|
|Relationship Types:||Straight Gay Lesbian|
|Regions Covered:||United States and Canada|
What Chemistry.com claims to offer:
- 1. The Chemistry.com enhanced algorithm and personality test. This matchmaking system was developed and patented by Dr. Helen Fisher – a well-respected professor of anthropology and a love and human bonding expert. It is touted as the best tool available to match singles for the long haul.
- 2. “First meet technology” which allows its members to refine the process of getting a first date with a compatible, single, and local mate into 3 easy steps.
- First, the algorithm processes your preferences, personality traits, tests and compares them against Dr. Fishers “love recipe” to provide you with 5 new highly-targeted matches every day.
- Secondly, Chemistry.com presents you with various methods of on-site communication with your matches. These include: short answer questions, email and relationship quizzes. Chemsitry.com keeps track of where you are in the communication process and advises you if its too earl, or the right time, to meet up.
- And lastly, once both people decide they want to pursue the relationship further, they arrange a meeting point.
- 3. All of the other standard dating site features.
Chemsitry.com Review – Strengths/Weaknesses:
- I found the matchmaking system second to none. Upon receiving my matches I was astounded to find that all the women that were recommended to me were all women that I would consider “wife material”(to be perfectly blunt). This system really did a great job a selecting women that I had a lot in common with and who I also shared longer term goals with Ie. not moving far, more family oriented etc. Overall, it really did account for all the variables that are absolute requirements for a long-term relationship to function and succeed.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the layout of the site. Things were well labeled, helpful descriptions were always provided and everything was intuitively “where it should be”. I never felt lost.
- All of the smaller features and “bells and whistles” that the other dating websites have were also present in the Chemistry.com interface. These include photos, private messages, email, extensive profile information, questionnaires, quizzes etc.
- I truly believe that it has all the components necessary to help you find love.
- The sheer number of members – this becomes evident when you are provided with quality matches day after day. There certainly was no lack of people to sift through.
- The 10 minutes required to fill out the initial profile and questionnaire, along with the inability to search matches means that this system is geared towards people who are committed, to finding a quality, long-term relationship. (This is only a weakness for those looking for quicker results and more superficial matches.)
- I found that about 1 out of every 12 or so matches was way off base – it would present me with someone that I would never normally think of dating. Maybe the system knows something about me that I dont? I guess that’s part of the of fun.
Chemistry.com Review Summary:
This site really is a work of art – it has taken “love” and refined it such a way as to make is available to anyone – anywhere. Overall, I found the site to be easy to use and effective at creating quality matches. I also found that all the features that were touted by Chemistry.com to be present and accurately described; there were no exaggerated claims.
Although the concept of not being able to search the database members was a little strange at first, once I began to trust the engine, I began to realize that it really saving me time by delivering the best matches right into my main dashboard.
Chemistry.com Review Tally:
LovetoAttract.com Reader Bonus:
Given that my goal with LovetoAttract.com is to help as many people as possible see success in their love lives, I am going to include my guide “The 3 steps to being attractive online” when you sign up for chemistry.com. I normally charge 35.99$ for this guide but Im willing to give it away to anyone serious about improving their love lives – I really feel they can benefit from it.
In this guide I will teach you:
- The 4 things you should never put in your online profile
- The perfect amount of time to wait to reply to a message
- One simple trick that I learned that will probably double the amount of messages you will get.
(Simply sign up to chemistry.com using the links below so I can get it to you during the checkout)
When it comes to finding love, Ive always noticed that there are only two types of people – The ones that have a big ego, a lot of pride, and expect love to just find them. These people often struggle with loneliness, frustration and depression for their entire lives. Some people, including many of my clients, have broken this cycle and learned to expand their knowledge of the opposite sex, utilize the tools available, and take action to find love – I would strongly encourage you to do the same :
(Ps. Make sure to bookmark this page so you can access this deal later on )
Reviewed by Nathan Joseph on Jun 28th 2012