Important Concepts- How to Talk to Girls:
-The first few words and sentences you say to a girl are the most important, they will determine whether a girl sees you as friend or as a lover; this article will reveal how to maximize your chances of attracting her right from the very first word.
-You need to be confident, composed and funny when talking to girls you like – these are some of the pillars of attraction. You also need to make sure you discover the other secrets of massive attraction, here I describe an exact system of building incredible sexual tension and attraction in a women – make sure to check it out now!
- Mixing the three traits above to create your opening line is best – this means a well-executed cocky joke is perfect. For example, a good joke for a girl you like, and who you happen to run into alot, is “Ummm…. this stalking business is getting out of control….You’re starting to creep me out.” Keep a smirk on your face, and make it obvious you’re joking. This ONE sentence shows that you’re confident, funny, not afraid of her, and perfectly composed.
-When talking to girls emphasize good health, masculinity, mental strength, success, high social-status and most of all confidence. These are the traits that trigger primitive physical attraction in female.
-Avoid complaints, whining, weakness, nervousness or looking-away when talking to girls. These are the actions of someone with low-social status and no self-confidence.
-Hold eye contact for 2-3 seconds when approaching, and a couple of times while talking. Any longer is creepy, and less shows weakness.
-Don’t touch her first – let her touch you. Get close enough and wait until she starts getting closer or moving in – let her lean in to talk if its too loud. Stand your ground.
Rule #1 | Do not seek a girl’s approval – get her to seek yours.
- Have strong opinions and never change your mind because she disagrees. Ideally, she should start tying to mirror your opinions and agreeing with you. Basically, you should not be trying to impress her or trying to get her to like you; you should be focused on getting her to try to impress YOU – after all, popular people have a lot of options and people come to them – right?
-Never allow her to dominate you mentally, stand your ground and fight back (in this case by teasing and joking around). The overarching message you should be sending to her throughout your conversation is “You re not all that, and I can handle you, but can you handle me?”
-Don’t take her BS. If she is being a pain, rude, whiny, selfish – call her out on it. She will love you for it, trust me. Don’t take this too far, though, and become a jerk or a tough macho guy – be firm but fair.
- If shes blushing or nervous, you’re doing well because shes worried about what you think of her- if you’re blushing or nervous, you’re not, because you’re worried about what she thinks of you.
- If shes uncomfortable, trying to back away, or embarrassed, just walk away – you’ve still got a lot to learn, creeper.
How to Talk to Girls | Rule #2 – Control the Conversation
-Ask the questions, make the jokes and come on strong for 3 minutes….THEN…….back off, stop talking, make it slightly awkward and wait…..if she asks you a question, or somehow restarts the conversation, its because she likes you and wants to continue getting to know you. If she uses this pause as a reason to leave – she wasn’t that into you.
-Lead the way. TELL HER to come to the bar with you to get a drink, don’t ask. TELL HER to come sit down at the table with you. Don’t follow her around if she leaves the conversation – if you’ve attracted her properly she will come back. Trust me. Continue having fun until she does – don’t pay attention to her in the meantime.
- Have a half-grin and slightly squinted eyes while your talking with a girl. (I realize how ridiculous this sounds, but it works, bear with me…) Picture what facial expression you’d have if you were thinking “You’re naughty”,”you’re bad” or, “Im on to you, girl” Practice that look in the mirror and use it when you’re talking to her – its a huge outward sign of confidence.
-Use a lot of humor. At some point in the conversation, make fun of her or someone you both know, such as a ridiculous teacher you both have. Poking fun at others implies confidence, high-social status and humor – making fun of her implies all of theses plus dominance over her (that your not scared of her). This is hugely attractive to women.
-Emphasize your successes but don’t brag. Let it come up naturally – don’t delve into specifics (Ie. “I make 300,000$ a year!” is too specific). Besides, girls who like you will quiz you to try to determine if you’re a suitable mate anyway (see how to tell if a girl likes you for more information on this). Your successes are more powerful and effective at attracting women when they figure them out on their own – or when a third party, like a mutual friend, pumps you up. Bragging about yourself implies insecurity and that you have little else to offer except what you’re bragging about; it further implies that you’re looking for their approval, which as you should know by now, is an attraction killer. Don’t brag, guys.
- Take risks – don’t play it safe or be too nice, this is a sign of weakness. Say things that are slightly shocking and will catch her off guard. Again, make fun of her (don’t be mean), and tell her “No” at least a couple of time during the conversation. When you put yourself at risk of losing a girl, they become more attracted to you because you’ve just subconsciously shown that your of higher “caliber” then them.
-Highly recommended - This article is only the tip of the ice-burg guys, you really need to read about the secrets of female attraction. Here I offer the most effective tips for dating and attracting women that I’ve found to date. It is my best article simply because it works – you WILL walk away with the BEST tools for attracting women there are. Seriously, this is pretty wild stuff guys be sure to check it out now!
- Nathan J
image: photostock ref: Study,women